Of course, the 1st series ended with Ikki beating the Devil's 33, then there are the 3 OVAs:
- The 1st was, Ikki getting Kurumu as his Turner, Ringo attacking Simca, Canon kissing Ringo, Ikki & Ringo fighting as Wind King & Thorn Queen, Kurumu fixing the Wind Regalia, Ikki unleashing his new Shadow, Ikki & Ringo's fight ended with a tie, Ikki leaving the Noyamano house & Ringo kiss Ikki.
- The 2nd OVA was, Kogarasumaru entering the Inorganic Net & fights the Original Sleeping Forest in a A-Class AT battle, the OVA ends with Bucca vs Dontores, & Agito grabbing the balloon but was stopped by Sora & Kilik Road Combo.
- The 3rd OVA, Akito asks Nakayama to be their(as in Akito & Agito) Turner, Nakayama flashback when Agito was facing Orca, & Nakayama was caught in & later Agito saved her, then Emily racing to the balloon as Ikki, Kazu, & Onigiri stalls Sora, Kilik, Rika, Falco, & Black Burn, but Kilik catches on & blocks Emily. Then, Agito came back, Onigiri fighting Rika, Kazu stopping Sora, Buccha & Dontores fight comes to a ended, Ikki uses the Wing Road with the help of Agito's Fang, supported Emily & got the balloon winning the Parts War.
If Air Gear comes back, would it be like the 1st series, building up the exciement when Kogarasumaru facing Bethmoth, or goes a little fast in the begining & slows it down in the middle.
There will be more OVA's like,
- Kogarasumaru fight Slepnir in the C-Class Parts War leading to Ikki fighting the Black Bird Nue on the battleship.
- Agito & Akito's training leading to fight Orca & unlocking Lind, going to Genesis's battleship facing off against Arthur & Shalott, Kaito assissting his brother & has the flashback when Kaito meets Gazelle, fighting the young Takeuchi Twins & creating the G-Men.
- Kazu obtaining the Flame Regalia after Spitfire & Aeon Clock loss againist the Takeuchi Twins, Kazu trains inder Black Flame & digital copy of Spitfire, Kazu faces Ikki who was undercover as a cult leader, Kazu & Ikki ended up in a tie Kazu proven himself as a rider. Then, faces Nike with Aeon Clock, when Aeon protected Kazu he then uses the strength from the Riders fallen from Nike, beating Nike & saved Simca during the process.
I'm expessing my opinon on this, so please comment on this.
BlitzWarp, Thursday, October 4th, 2012 12:38PM