The Gaia Road is a Road that specializes in interactions with the ground. Riders of the Gaia Road are shown to focus on immobilizing their enemies and damaging their A-Ts, limiting their ability to ride. This is reflected both in its Infinity Atmosphere and in the philosophies of its riders. Riders of the Gaia Road are also able to memorize the shape of the land, allowing them to locate other riders. Its principles are:
- Using the piezoelectric effect, riders can paralyze opponents by numbing them.
- Creating seismic waves to create a 'Sonar' that reveals information about the opponents.
- Creating vibrations to levitate objects and induce seismic activity.
- Kilik x Sora Crystal Sand Wind - Kilik forces grains of sand in the ground to rise and Sora creates a tornado to interact with the sand to make a sand tornado. This move is used on Agito to disable him during the Inorganic Net battle.
- Infinite Tremor - Kilik creates a tremor in the ground.
- Infinite Stratum: Ensnaring Suffocation - Kilik creates a tremor in the ground and applies the principles of piezoelectricity to his enemies. This appears to be an alternate version of Infinite Tremor, however, its seems to affect the surrounding air as well, as one of the opponent Kilik was fighting in the past was jumping to attack him.
- Infinite Stratum: Gravito Suffocation - A cluster of air is hardened and dropped onto the enemy.
- Nike x Sora: Crystal Shard Bullets- Nike uses the Gem Regalia to force up gravel to the air. Sora then follows up with his Wind Regalia and pushes them with a high debree of air, sending them flying at the target with high velocity. This attack is strong enough to pierce flesh as shown when a piece of the rocks pierced right through Aeon's hand. This trick was used in chapter 162 at the end of the fight between the Takeuchi Bros. vs Spitfire and Aeon.
- Jade Armor - Nikes uses the Jade Road to create vibrations to harden his skin, his hair, and whats left of his clothes to create an armor. The vibrations harden the air, which allows him to walk on air and create shock waves. It is perfectly capable of surviving an explsion without slowing him down. It can even use Jade principles to turn his blood into a gem enhancing his armor and directly performing Jade tricks on an opponent.
- Jade Swords - With his armor, Nike makes swords on his knees from shards of metal and stone. He uses the Gem Regalia to rip up the floor into shards for his leg armor. Then he forges them into skeletal swords, by taking advantage of the flames of Aeon, Kazu, and Onigiri's trick. Based on how the stone travels up his leg during this trick he may be able to use it without heat and instead used the heat to refine the swords. Nike's Jade Swords can also change shape, form, & length.